Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I realize I have been a bit disordered in terms of accomplishing my activities for weeks 3,4,&5. I had sooo much trouble with flickr that I skipped over it and did the other weekly activities first.
WEEK 3
To complete obligations per the 23 Things, Yesterday I finally accomplished getting into flickr, today I edited a photo on pixer. Frankly I didn't enjoy either of these activities. I am glad for the experience and having to get out of my comfort zone, but I don't plan on using ether site again. I would much rather have just explored these sites without having to register and create email accounts, etc.
WEEK 4
As I have blogged about earlier, I did explore RSS feeds and found it interesting, but again I doubt whether I will actively pursue gather data in this manner.
WEEK 5
I went to Meez and created my avatar, Drumnadrocit, she is posted on one of my earlier blogs. That was a lot of fun. Although all the cute hair, backgrounds and clothes cost points or money. I'm sure I'm a bit older the the regular user of these type sites. I explored Library Thing and actually might use that site!!! I think it will be real handy for keeping track of authors and series, etc As per instructed, I registered for Library Elf. I'm usually pretty good ablout keeping track of what I have out and when it's due, so I probably won't be relying on this.
I hope I don't sound too negative and set in my ways. Overall I think all these exercises are good to get me out of my comfort zone and into exploring new horizons. I'm really grateful that I have had to go through years of photos its brought back loads of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment