Monday, February 16, 2009

I've enjoyed reading about Flickr. I explored a few of the recommended sites and made a colorful flower kaleidoscope at KrazyDad games and activities. I think the photo sites will be interesting for me because I travel quite a bit and it will be nice to save the pictures in an organized manner. Also nice to be able to share with friends and relatives that do not live near.

Having lived in Europe for 8 years, we spent as much time as possible traveling the continent. I have loads of electronic pictures of many beautiful places. I associate so many happy memories with the images. Beiing able to keep them organized will be helpful. I'll just have to be careful not to bore friends and family to death . I don't want them dreading messages from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment